JELLYBEAN JUNGLE WRISTLET





All my bags are made with me and my babes in mind. That means, I would double or triple stitch the areas that need 'reinforcing' so that it can be used over and over again and even handed down! And as a parent, I know kids (sometimes adults too) aren't exactly the gentlest with their items.....so that's important!

Size: ALL
Measurements:
a) Width: 10.0" at widest
b) Height: 5.0"
c) Strap length: wrist hole 10" (based on Coach's wristlet)
Material: Thick upholstery cotton (outer), cotton (lining)
Color: See photo
PRICE: RM35

***All my wristlets are designed to fit in these regular items:
a) HP (yes, including I-phone)
b) A pack of pocket tissue
c) Lipstick
d) Compact powder
e) Keys
f) Travel-sized sanitizing liquid! (Yes, I bring this everywhere!)
Because that's what a wristlet should do for its owner :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

polkadot + cupcake Design by Insight © 2009