BAGGIE SORTER

This 1st photo below is my trusted organizing pouch for all my plastic baggies since a year ago when I moved into my new home......

NOTE: this photo (the set of 4 with S,M,L,XL) are the ones I have at home, not the set for sale FYI. This is just a sample of how I hung and use mine:)
***The NEW SET (I,II,III) is the one for sale!

This is such a simple system that even my 4year old Kyra could understand!!!



Even though this might seem less crucial to many who couldn't care less about plastic bags and the environment, believe me, ever since i used this system, i waste less plastic bags, my laundry room looks neater.....

The good news is, I recently noticed my fave supermarket providing BIODEGRADABLE plastic bags already....yay! I mean, I use my own grocer bag when I buy things, but sometimes, we do get plastic bags from certain shops too....whether we want it or not.

Straps are triple-stitched where it matters!!!

I, II, III....
small, medium, large!!!

THE SET CONSISTS OF THESE 3 units.


Size: 32" long, 21" circumference (the same size as the ones I have been using for a year now)
Material: thick mercerized cotton, for durability!
Color: creamy beige (very light) to suit most kitchen/laundry room theme.
PRICE: RM45/set of 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

polkadot + cupcake Design by Insight © 2009