DENIM+CHECKS SLING BAG

When I was making this bag, all I could think of was Daisy Duke in her boots carrying this bag! LOL! Yeah, I guess there's something about checks pattern that made me think so.....I love checks as much as I love polkadots! (Though I would wear checks but not polkadot fyi....hehe)
This bag is very versatile, it can be a sling bag with its strap at its longest as seen here......OR,


A shoulder bag when you insert the strap over the opposite "O" ring like this one below!

OR, you can just pull 1 side of the strap above up and it will fit nicely on a little girl as a sling bag!
Trust me, I test drove this on my 4.5 year old babe already :D

With stainless steel magnetic closure.....easy flip flap!

And because I am one lady who carries my bag with EVERYTHING in it.....
I made this bag with almost the same capacity as my large handbag! In terms of pockets that is!
Here you are looking at TWO hidden pockets inside, one with the red zipper (so you'll never miss it :D ), the only without zipper for easy access to pocket tissues and such.......
(Now you won't worry about your 'pad' accidentally dropping out when you take out your long wallet anymore coz you can secure it in the zippered pocket! I say this coz once, while helping my sis#2 retrieve money from her small pouch, her pad dropped out...... yeah, not a very funny thing....lol!)


All my bags are made with me and my babes in mind. That means, I would double or triple stitch the areas that need 'reinforcing' so that it can be used over and over again and even handed down! And as a parent, I know kids (sometimes adults too) aren't exactly the gentlest with their items.....so that's important!

Size: ALL
Measurements:
a) Width: 14.0" at widest
b) Height: 9.0"
c) Strap length: MULTIPLE (can be adult's sling or shoulder bag, can be child's sling bag too!)
Material: Thick upholstery cotton (flap), Houndstooth polyester (lining), thick denim (body)
Color: See photo
PRICE: RM65

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

polkadot + cupcake Design by Insight © 2009