THE DOLLIE BAG!

You know my two girls....they love to play DRESS UP!!!
Yeap, no kidding....they love to play with hats, bags, and if I let my heels laying around,
yeah...you guessed it.....

So, this DOLLIE BAG is dedicated to all the little girls who love to play dress up!!!




My babes stuff their 'bags' with toy veges, dolls, scrap papers....haha....
It's actually funny to see them 'play pretend' with each other....
But I guess I should feel relieved they have lotsa imaginations to live up their play!!!


***BLUANGEL the doll is not included ya...hehe....Maia's favourite doll now...


All my bags are made with me and my babes in mind. That means, I would double or triple stitch the areas that need 'reinforcing' so that it can be used over and over again and even handed down! And as a parent, I know kids aren't exactly the gentlest with their items.....so that's important!

Size: LITTLE GIRLS :)
Measurements:
a) Width: 12.0" at widest
b) Height: 8.5"
c) Strap length: 16.75"
Material: Thick upholstery cotton (outer), cotton (inner)
Color: See photo
PRICE: RM42

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

polkadot + cupcake Design by Insight © 2009